Receiving AWARDS still brings a smile to my face, everyone likes to be praised...and little Ole ME is no exception...I have received this KREATIVE BLOGGER award from two bloggers this week...Firstly from SIAN @ A DIARY OF A TINYHOLDER and secondly from ES @ ES-PRESSO BLOG.

THANKS GALS @/*-*\@

The rules are that you have to list 7 things that you LOVE and link to the gals that have tagged you and then choose 7 more gals to give this KREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD too!...Simple!

So read on honey's...although there is many things in this world that I absolutely adore! Here is seven of them!


NO. 1 - I LOVE.... MY NEW COLOURFUL LOOK!

NO. 2 - I LOVE....SCOTLAND

NO. 3 - I LOVE....FRESHLY LAUNDERED LINEN.

NO. 4 - I LOVE....MY KITCHEN MAKE-OVER

NO. 5 - I LOVE....LAZY DAYS.

NO. 6 - I LOVE....CAMPING

NO. 7 - AND MOST OF ALL (IT GOES WITH SAYING REALLY!) I LOVE...MY FAMILY!!.

I am passing this award on to these lovely Ladies :-

Caroline @ Lace Hearts
Knitty, Vintage & Rosy
Sal & Do Ally Sally
Emma @ Jellybelly Jellybrain
Diane @ Saturday Finds
Sue @ Sue Loves Cherries
Sarah @ Miss Sew n Sew

PS - I also received a LEMONADE AWARD this week from DANDELION GIRL @ ROOTS AND WINGS Blog....

Thank you so much honey....

I am to choose blogs that show much attitude and gratitude...so I am giving this award to everyone that has ever commented on my blog...I wish that I had the time to answer you all....I love receiving comments, just like anyone else...You all make my world ROCK!

Go Spread the Lemonade love and nominate 7 other people you think deserve this funky attitude award :)


12 comments:

  1. Love the new look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved creative award!
    You inspired me to make my mother's day card after reading your blog the other day.
    Not a fine work of art, but it was well receieved!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thankyou lisa, thats so very nice of you :) I am sure your card was brilliant :) - have confidence when creating...Creative Art is in the eye of the beholder xx

    And thanks for liking my new look Sumea :) I used to dress in so much Black...I love clashing colours now!

    Love Happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very Creative I Love How HaPpY Your Blog is. It is such a breath of fresh Air. Hey sweets I love your Colorful Look! Thanks for the award Sweets (:
    Hugs & Kisses, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your posta make me smile! I love your photos, always so inventive and cheery!
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award Happy I enjoyed your pics today.
    Your campsite looks so lovely makes me want to try out camping I'd have to have pretty it up like you though!
    Love your kitchen and your and your colourful new look too!
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for my award - that is so welcome. Hubs is floored today, cos postie staggered up to the house yesterday with some rosali, cough, and staggered up again today with a rosali throw I just had to buy on ebay after wanting it for months and it was going for a song, cough... remember his disbelief when I bought you out. well, saw it on his face again today. LOL. I love your picture of the peeps on the beach...remember it from last time. wonderful pic...should put it with a picture library. Dammit, I want it for my wall!
    Hope you and fred are okay. Big hug xxx
    (oh, popped into ck today and met the tattoo lady - wow, those are some tattoos)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is very pretty and colorful.....and happy. I enjoyed my visit. Have a wonderful day.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo!
    C'est mérité!
    Passe une belle journée.
    De très grosses bises.
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just a quick comment to tell you that today I discovered your blog (from flickr) and it's absolutely amazing, so colourful, so vintage yet modern, so FULL! I could spend days around here... but I am going to taste it a little bit at a time! Thank you for all the colours and the inspiration you bring with your blog! Hugs from Italy federica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Happy:

    Thanks so very much for the award. I truly appreciate it! I always love your posts, they make me "happy".

    Great idea with the flickr decorating btw.

    Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.