There is a red white and blue theme here to my blog this week, and it has taken me all this time until now to get around to blogging about it :) and what better day to do it than REDNESDAY!

These were our finds last week...firstly we shall start off with the blue and white spotty shoes...size 8, a little too big for me two sizes actually! hehehe!, but hey ho! only £1.00!! I can always wear them with an insole!...Then an Ebay buy above, this wonderful chalk westie that I won for pennies!

The picture above is of a union jack hankerchief and a lovely vintage book of flags....how cool!

I also managed to find this lovely retro set of dominoes and this wonderful rose brooch....which will look wonderful on my vintage green check herringbone coat!

Gosh...the theme carries on with this lovely 'Bless em all' record...which we are going to put in a large frame...I wish I still owned a record player, as the songs include, The White Cliffs of Dover and Roll out the Barrel! LOL!!

Also we managed to find this lovely red westie...I have never seen one like it before and he looks so cute and at home on our mantle with our other little cuties!


Oh!...and DOUBLE GOSH....Lookey here, We managed to get this wonderful, union jack towel for Max, for only 50p!!! he loves it and snuggled right into it, the moment I pulled it out of the tumble dryer!! His such a show off!

Speak soon Gals...

15 comments:

  1. HI HAPPY,
    DON'T BELIEVE YOUR CHALKWARE HEAD IS A WESTIE. THE SCOTTIES HAVE THE MORE POINTED EARS.. THE RED DOG ALSO LOOKS SCOTTISH. I LOVE MY SCOTTIE BUTTON AND ALSO COLLECT CHALKWARE DOGS. RED, WHITE, AND BLUE ARE THE BEST COLORS EVER! PEGGY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Max looks so cute there! I love the flag books too - my elder son loves flags and has lots of books. He's taken to drawing maps and colouring each country according to its flag - it's quite effective. I love your red, white and blue theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Happy,
    I visit your blog a lot :)
    Love the colours, from the flag of Holland! hehe
    My blog is al about the red/white/blue colours and the typical Hollandstyle. Youre welcome to visit and see the other site of r/w/b interpetation...
    Tomorrow it's queensday in Holland so on the street people wil where a lot of r/w/b colours, fun!
    Greets Freekje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your finds Happy!
    Rachel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love RED! Love everything and your great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fab items, and lovely pictures :-)

    love a bit of red, white & blue :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks so pretty and I like all of your red, white and blue photos. R,W and B always looks happy.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Happy.. OH MY GOSH! you are QUEEN OF RED!.. you have so many beautiful red items in your household! awesome & i love to see them all! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love color themes....seems i am always posting images in aqua and pink...your blog is beautiful... my eyes get happy everytime i visit..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really pleased to see this post ... you'll see why soon! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your doggie collection! Those shoes are cute shame you haven't got feet as big as me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your dog is the sweetest sweetest thing!! Such wonderful photos of your finds....I am really liking the red white and blue theme at the moment and I think it is all your fault! LOL Love your style yet again,
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG....!!! Is this coincidence or what??? Yesterday was my rednesday too! (thanks to Secret Garden who hosted this fun little party).
    Your findings are sóóó adorable! Love the scotties, the chalk one is so darn cute! But the cutest of all is your own little doggie!
    I had to laugh out loud when I read about your shoes, my hubby would say to me: it's nice but not practical as usual!
    But who cares! Thei're pretty and that's what count!
    Hugs from your fellow-red-lover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.