Right....Here it is!...slightly earlier than advertised...but I have had a few visitors, so I thought I might as well declare The Happy Loves Rosie shop OPEN!


  
Yes gals...this is where all my time and effort has been over these last few months....I have tried to blog about different things, but have been so excited of the launch of the 'Edition de Paris' book featuring some very famous peeps and little old me!'

I have been making things and listing things....creating is a great pastime of mine...whether its designing blogs or getting my hands soaked in gesso and glue...I love it all!
 
This website really does represent the Happy Loves Rosie Brand...its all the things I love, find and make!  I still have alot of things to list...so if you pop over now...please keep popping over to see if there is something you just can't live without!' 
Ok so there is a bit of a 'Blighty' theme...but then that is sooooo me!...I have quite alot of Jewellery on there...as that is what I started designing when I left school, many many years ago...so I love to make it :)...and ended up making quite alot, over a good few months!
 
But there is also bags and kiddies bits....graphics and clothes...all these sections will be filled...I am going at it like the clackers!!! hehehe!...whenever I get a spare moment...I am listing...infact it getting quite a joke in our house! ;)
These piccies are an insight into what is instore....As you can see - I love buttons...I think it has something to do with circles! I lurve circles...I always think that it stems from the fact that when my Dad was alive and I must have been about 15, we were on holiday and my Mum was taken ill and was in hospital for a few days...
My Dad and I, went out to a club together (he loved Jazz funk! even though he was my Dad! Good ole dad :)) Anyway, we danced to Circles by Atlantic Starr (Oh I love that band!)..and that memory has stayed with me, .whether its why I love Circles, I don't know...but there sure is alot featured in my website...! :)
 
Oh and by the way....I have created the entire website myself! WoooHOOO! I hear you shout, but considering I am self taught I think its pretty AMAZING! C'mon gals and guys I have got to blow my own trumpet havnt I! :)))

So don't forget to check the website for blog banners...(a lovely one featured above!)...there will also be blog design packs featured there soon too! and happy graphics...oh isn't it just soo exciting!....and as for the book it will be out more towards the end of the month...but I'll let you know when....its actually all in Japanese, you know like the Paumes books, but the photography is delicious...so well worth buying :) to give all you lovely girlies lots of ideas :)
I'd better go now gals...got to get listing LOL!

Love Happy x

25 comments:

  1. Congrats on your shop! It all looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the shop, super excited & wow, early, that's unheard of!! Wishing you super success, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT shop. Hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the shop, it all look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shop have made a small purchase!! Thanks Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the shop opening it looks fabulous Happy!! I know who I'm coming to when I move out of blogland to the WWW!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shop--can't wait to look around some more! And I'm also very excited to hear more about the book! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just check out your shop. Love it all. Make me wan to go and create something right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Congrats on your shop. It looks adorable! I'm going to have a look around right now & make sure to bookmark it for future reference too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks brilliant! Am off to have a look and well done you :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must be so proud, just had a little peek at all the lovely goodies, I want them all! Well done am sure it will be a great success:o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful news. Congratulations and I hope it will be very rewarding to you. I'm popping over there now to check things out. Have a happy day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl...you are amazing..the shop is adorable..ever think of moving business to the USA? You'd be a smashing hit! Congratulations and being self taught I'm even more impressed...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Happy!
    Love your posts and agree with an earlier note that , well, "Blue Skies" and sunshine are for me also.
    I want to wish you great success on your shop! It is wonderful!!!

    With Kindness,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow happy - you are such a creative goddess! how do you do it - going to hot foot it over tot e shop now, VERY excited, loving the button necklace! p.s. have been meaning to 'follow' you blog - how do i do so? sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Happy.
    I'm off for a nosey now.
    Luv Sophie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your shop and I wouldn't know where to start designing a web page so I'm highly impressed you did it all yourself. Go you! :)

    Had to laugh when I saw your Happy Eater Badge, I used to work there as a teenager many moons ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhhhhh my goodness!!! Seeeriously fabbbb!!! Congrats my friend!! I'll be sure to spread the word!!

    LOVE to you!!
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks great!! It is amazing that you did it yourself (making the website), you should be proud!!
    Congratulations with your new webshop!

    jolijn (Design)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi
    Congratulations!!!
    Good luck with the shop, it looks fab!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Bridie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there
    lovely stuff in your shop!!
    (those scrabble necklaces look familiar!!)
    hayley rockz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm sooo excited about your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! I had a sneaky look and its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness, Happy - your store is fabulous! The middle of the USA is covered in snow, but it is always cheery on your website! Thanks for giving me a wonderful escape from this boring winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks to my father who shared with me regarding this
    blog, this web site is actually awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.