I thought I would show you these pretty things that I have found on my travels here and there, lately...I use the excuse that I need the exercise! LOL! and its so fun browsing around Antique and Flea Markets on the search for something rather special!  Above is this lovely doll...Now! I just love this type of doll and I have been looking for one for ages that fits perfectly with my kinda style!...and isn't she lovely! We call her Rosie, as she looks just like her :)!
I have also been lucky enough to lay my hands on these lovely rosettes...
Soooo chic and eclectic!
....and look at this lovely Sylvac Doggie! I collect these and I managed to get this one for £10! A bargain if ever I saw one!
Ialso love collecting tins, as you can organise a collection into these and make it look more exciting than the plastic boxes you get from the High Street! YUK!

....Although I do love vintage tupperware too! brings back lovely childhood memories! :)  Mainly of my beaker leaking in my school bag! but you get my drift! hehe!
Baskets are something that I always seem to lay my hands on quite easily! and I have bought a few lately! and I will be listing them on my website soon!
Thats of course if I can bring myself to part with them!
Heres another new tin...I love the graphics on this!
....and this lovely rose book and picture...are just so beautiful...I promised myself that I would replace a few of my old pictures this year, with 'new' old ones, so this beauty will look 'mighty fine' in my hall! and I bought this book for the purpose of doing a bit of decoupage, as it has some lovely rose piccies in it! and it was just toooo lovely to just leave it on the shops shelf!

Have you bought anything 'divine' lately?
C'mon...you can tell us all here :)

Love Happy x

15 comments:

  1. You hit the jackpot with your finds this time...love the rosettes and the bear with one ear, he has a story to tell :D
    Your site is adorable...I always enjoy stopping by :D
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you've made me want to go op shopping now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have been busy happy. My fav is the sylvac dog. I just adore that colour. That is such a great vignette with that little pile of other blue stuff. :P
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! Love the Rice tin and Sylvac dog.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such lovely things!
    The beaker thing happened to me too!Lots!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, What fun finds! Don't cha just love that feeling of finding something that is SOOOOO you and you have to go home with it? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what gorgeous finds!!!

    Do you know what??? I have HUNDREDS of rosettes in the loft! Hmmmm I may have to dig them out now...reminicse over the horsey life I used to lead. Not now, too fat and too broke hee hee. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I was delighted to feature your blog on mine, today!

    http://chelsmending.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a fun time shopping, don't you?? LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your finds!! I need to get going again, I haven't found anything in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Finds, this gives me a jab and says "cindy, get to the thrift store your missing out" Thanks, I'll return to see what you have in store for us next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful finds and pictures, I would like to nominate you for A Sunshine Blog Award as you have a beautiful inspiring blog.

    The rules for accepting this award:-

    Put the logo on your blog or within your post ( you can get this from my blog at www.beeandbuzz.blogspot.com

    Pass the award onto 7 bloggers.-

    Link the nominees within your post.-

    Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

    Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

    all the best

    Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one of those rice tins from my great-aunts home!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm buying way too many things at the moment...but hey..you only live once! My latest lovlies are...a vintage eidey,a couple of sylvac dog vases,and a pink Greengate clock.I did spend some of my birthday money,so I don't feel too guilty!
    Love all your buys.

    Bellaboo :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.