I spent a day in the caravan last week, getting things sorted on my computer...you know the norm! filing catching up on emails that kinda thing...


Then about 11.30 I heard our postman walking along the path..(I know! what happened to the 6.30am postie! that's cuts for you I suppose!) He shouted out to me that I had a parcel...so I quickly went to sign for it!
It was a lovely package from Cindy at Retro Revival, she made me this lovely shower cap to say thankyou for designing her blog for her. How sweet was that!

 So we had a little try on! hehehe! Max tried it on first! ahhh bless! doesn't he look good!....a bit too big though!
Then Old charlie tried it on!...Oh what a picture!...still doesn't quite fit though!
Then 'Muggin's' tried it on...Hmmm! Nice fit! It fitted like a glove! Ohhhh I feel like Cinderella! LOL!
Thank you sooo much Cindy - you are a doll! I love it to bits :)
What have you been sent lately in the post, that you have been surprised to receive? ....I'd love to know :)
Speak soon Gals

11 comments:

  1. wow! what a great shower cap! its so perfectly you!
    have fun!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gift. The colors are so beautiful! I'm awaiting a book to arrive about vintage greeting cards. I can't wait until it arrives in the box. Your postman arrives early. Mine doesn't show up until about 5PM.... A horrible wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Happy, A Picture To Behold....
    and to think...you're just going to take it to the SHOWER !!!!!
    You and Mr. Fred need to go out so you can wear your new Chapeau !!!
    Giggle. I love that YOU received a gift...you 'gift' us every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shower cap. It is very pretty.
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody was cute with the shower cap. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a shower cap worth wearing out of the shower ;o)

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Happy, you look sooooo sweet:)!!

    That was cheating doing it in black and white tho:)hehe

    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me Again!!

    Keep meaning to say, the Magazine you have down the page on the left - Woman and Home.

    The picture could be our Sarah from The Innkeepers Wife. She is the spitting image!!
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shower cap. Nothing for me in the post, but I enjoy living vicariously through others. :)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. OKAY!! How many others reached for their Dictionary? haha

    Did you do that on purpose Celestial Charms? haha

    Have you seen I am doing a Give Away? Pop over and have a look!!
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is a great cap ~ I love how everyone tried it on!!
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.