Hello my wonderful gals...

We have had a busy week in preparation for Rosie's 17th Birthday yesterday!  Gosh doesn't time fly!...She will always be my baby though!...

In preparation I have updated the blog with these new photographs of her, as the other blonde piccy was taken when she was 14, so it was definitely time for an update! and what with her training to be a hairdresser, she now has black hair! well why not eh! luckily she has one of those faces that suits any hair colour! Lucky gal!
We had a family party in the garden to celebrate her birthday, as we have been having such beautiful weather lately we decided to have a barbecue, so we decorated the garden with mismatched tables and chairs along the side of the caravan and how wonderful everything looked. (lots of alcohol! tee hee!)
Heres my lovely Freddy...hello there! he has been sunbathing in the garden, since we have had the sunshine and he has a lovely colour! I am so jealous!
We had a right old giggle!...there is not many of us in our immediate family as Freddy and I are only children, so we have no brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews to invite...but we have a great time when ever we all get together!

(scuse the emergency chairs!) LOL!

...and below is my lovely son Daz with Rosie, he is 20 now! I know! I can't believe I have proper, grown up kids, as I only feel 18 myself sometimes!
Daz is also an intelligent, witty, fun loving member of the family, he is having a break from uni atm and I am not sure that he is going back there either, I don't think that Uni is the right place for him as he is a free spirit!...and like my Rosie, I prefer them to go their own way...I believe in an alternative education anyway! so we'll see how he gets on eh! Bless! (oooh I could just pinch their cheeks in this piccy!) :)
I am so proud of both of them...and they are sooo close, what more could a Mum want!

Oh and heres Rosie and Daz's Grandad...you would never think he was 70 would you! (I know...I agree with you too, I think he might be lying about his age!LOL! he definitely looks more like 50 to me)
Sorry about the LARGING it size of mayonnaise in the piccy!!! 
HEE HEE HEE!
--------------------------O0O------------------------
Have you seen my latest 'freebies' they are free to add to your blog, I have designed, many different types...so go and...


to grab one....or two....or three!

--------------------------o0o-------------------------
Oh and we have drawn the 'Caravan Card Give-away' and the lucky winner is Marcia from 'Vintage French Hen' in California...YAY!

***CONGRATULATIONS***

Speak soon my lovely Lassies,

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Rosie! I love the new freebies....I saw a great journal the other day that said Keep Calm and East a Cupcake....a cupcake replaces the crown. It was, of course, pink. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Rosie..............
    Happy 17th Birthday to Youuuuuu
    Happy 17th Birthday to Youuuuuu
    Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Rosieeee
    Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuu!!!!!

    All the way from Northern California comes a heartfelt song to wish you a "rosie birthday". lol
    Your garden BBQ looks like just up my ally......I would have loved to have cooked you some delicious Southern PulledPork, Cole Slaw, Homemade Yeast Rolls to pile it all on......and...Sweet Tea. Now, that last item you'd probably turn your nose up to. My little Sheila won't even watch ME DRINK A GLASS OF COLD TEA. ha ha ha She's my friend from Norich, remember. We loved your article in the Magazine..we had our own little HAPPY PARTY....and I told her that I could spend hours and hours just looking at all of the beauties you have in your home. Your children are beautiful...and yes, they are grown up....your husband, Fred, looks well and healthy with all of the sun color on him. Enjoy, the rest of your lovely weather. I wanted to tell you also that I love the two new posters that you made...my fave....STAY CALM AND WALK YOUR DOG. what a crack up.
    You are soooo good at this HAPPY.
    Your friend in Northern California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, your daughter Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns, Rosie :) Enjoy being 17. My daughter thought 17 was a wonderful age - she didn't care about 16 or 18, but 17 was THE age to be lol. (can't believe she'll be 20 in a month!!!)

    Such lovely photos of all of you - except you Happy :( Behind the camera as usual?

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous birthday celebrations!!

    I was at uni about 2 months before I left as studying wasn't for me, I wanted to work and earn my own money (now all I want to do is study and not work!!!).

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Happy,
    I wish a happy day to your cute girl Rosie! Will your beautiful cards be available in your shop for those of us in the USA?
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your children are so beautiful! Happy Birthday to your lovely girl. Your picnic looks splendid, I love the umbrellas and flowery cushions. You have such a knack at putting everything together.
    Your family is lucky to have such a pretty place to visit.

    PS Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello very proud Mum! Your family and celebrations look lovely and enjoyable.
    My daughter turned 18 a few days ago - we must be sisters now as I still feel 18 as well!
    Cheers from Brisbane.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Rosie! And thanks for the freebies Happy. I love all your new graphics and stuff, but pleased i can still see all my old favourites and find that caravan!!! Am eagerly awaiting the July Issue of Homes and antiques. Should get here sometime in September LOL! Lovely, lovely party you had. Good for Daz.
    Love Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww belated HAPPY Birthday! Happy I just LOVE your 'Keep Calm And Walk The Dog - I can't wait to add this to my blog AND we have just rescued a new friend for Max ... Alfie! After a long time waiting for our perfect dog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.